Basilica Santa Maria della Salute - Venice - Italy (von Worlds In Focus)
#tbt to the first time I rode a camel in Cappadocia. I never thought it would be so high up.
The second thing I love about camels is that they always have a face like a happy stoner.
(PS Zeynep you still have all those photos send them to me or I’ll slap you so hard your face will be redder than a baboon’s asshole)
St Peter’s Basilica - Vatican City (von Images George Rex)
Sometimes I’m just so worried I’m making a mistake with this big 6-month-long trip. I’m already really lonely and I have a feeling spending 6 months alone on purpose might not do well for that. But on the other hand like what other options do I have? Stay here and still feel like shit and be lonely and alone and unhappy?
Anonymous inquired: *flails arms* FOLLOW UR DREAMS
omg how long has this been in my inbox
anon ilu <3
Booked my ticket to France last night.
I’m scared. And excited. And excited. And scared. But holy shit! jkghjfhg!
I can’t wait to see the lavender festivals and the catacombs and the
I just need to let off some steam.
Just set up our Christmas tree and got to thinking tonight. I just have a lot of things to be grateful for and I feel like I need to write them down now.
- Recovery. I woke up this morning excited about snow, and then I got excited about being excited about the snow. It’s such a weird feeling, recovery. Like I’m being born again. With the bringing of each season all I can think is “This is the first spring/ winter/ fall/ summer I’ve been recovered, I wonder what’s going to make me happy this year!”. And everything feels new again. It’s just so amazing.
- Money. I’m thankful to have been in a family/lifestyle situation where I had the chance to work for a year and figure my shit out. I have 13 grand in the bank now and I feel like I’m really preparing for my future.
- Change. I know it’s a hard thing to appreciate a lot of the time, but I’m glad it happens. There are always good changes when you’re able to see them.
- My family. I know my history with my family over the years has been really rocky, but I’m just thankful that I have people who love me. People who know me so well. People who accept whatever’s wrong with me and love me anyway. I don’t know what I’d do without my mom, or my brother, or even my dad, they’re just the reason I belong.
- Friends. Shoutout to Zeynep and Shoshana, I’m so thankful that I have these girls who I can tell all my deep dark fuckup secrets to. I’m also thankful that I have lifelong friends and that I’ve realized who those people are. I’ve never really realized it before, but now I get how much it really matters.